Yesterday Diane, Candice, Abigail and I went out to celebrate Diane's birthday. We started out with lunch at the Braza Grill in Murray! SO YUMMY! Then we decided to go to Color Me Mine and check out our artistic abilities. Here is the birthday girl looking for a little inspiration.
Diane getting started on her mug.

Abigail working hard on her tile. She had lots of fun playing with the paint.
Candice is SO excited to get her see how artistic she can be on her tile for Justin.
Another picture of Abigail enjoying being artistic.
I couldn't resist this one, I was having fun with my camera. :)

Our "action" shot.

Here I am starting out on my plate.

The final products of the day...Diane's mug...
Candice and Abigail's tiles...

and my plate. I know you are all surprised at the theme I choose and to be honest me too. :) As I was looking at the colors trying to come up with my inspiration for the day, this image just popped right into my head...so I decided to go with it. So, far I think it turned out nice..but now comes the fun part...waiting to pick up our pieces. Stay tuned for the final product. I promise I will post it.







2 comments:
What a fun day! Cute plate! ;)
I've never been to color me mine, but it looks like it is loads of fun. Can't wait to see your final product.
Post a Comment