Yesterday we had our monthly birthday party that we combined with an early Easter party at David and Michelle's new house. Because it is spring in Utah we decided to move the Eater egg hunt from outside to doing something a little different in the house. (Spring in Utah meant we woke up to snow on our lawns Sunday morning, it melted fast but was sill there nonetheless. Which meant it was too cold to go outside to do the egg hunt.) So all of the adults brought toys, candy and just random items to put in the treasure chest for the kids to come and pick out of later. Here are a few pictures of what they had to choose from...
There was a lot of cool stuff for the kids to choose from.
Doesn't Seth look like such a big boy?
All of the boys thought it would be fun to try and sit on the floor for dinner. It only lasted for the prayer, though.

Uncle Ryan is getting ready to play the dice game for Seth. Even though Seth isn't looking I thought this was a way cute picture of Amy and Ryan.
Brenna, Abby and Sydney listening closely to the rules of the game.
The boys before the game started...nice face Tanner!

Here is an action shot of the kids getting their eggs. So there were two separate piles. One for the kids to get the eggs to go to the treasure chest and then one that had candy and stuff in that they could choose from when they rolled doubles.

This is what Claire was doing while the game was being played. Trying to figure out what that noise is inside the eggs????

I couldn't resist posting this one.

Some of the gang chilling after the game and getting ready for presents. I think Abby and Sydney found some bunny ears in the treasure chest.
Janna, the birthday girl. Happy Birthday to Janna on the 25th!

Carter, the birthday boy! He celebrated his 3rd birthday on the 7th!

So, Seth had figured out what the eggs are all about. He found a pile of empty eggs and after figuring out that there was nothing in them...he put the egg in his mouth. What a nut!

With his allergies Seth can't have all the candy that everyone else does. But he can eat licorice and LOVES it!!!

With his allergies Seth can't have all the candy that everyone else does. But he can eat licorice and LOVES it!!!
My self-portrait with Seth. Not too bad if I do say so myself!
Amy took this one for me. And I had to post it to show how long my hair is getting. :) I LOVE it!
It was a great party! Thanks to everyone who brought the yummy food, prizes for the kids and to David and Michelle for providing the house. (Sorry I know I didn't document everyone who was there I was snapping at random.)










3 comments:
Great documentation! Those are some fun pictures!! Everyone had a great time! Happy Birthday Carter & Janna!
You did a great job detailing the activity. It's been so long since I've touched blogs. I may steal some of your photos along with the ones you sent to me. :)
Cute blog by the way.
Good pictures of the party -- of course I forgot the camera -- glad you keep us all 'posted'.
Post a Comment