I had to work at 8am. Last night I stayed in Provo with Candice and as I walked out to my car I noticed white stuff all over the cars and falling from the sky. Yep, that's right a spring snow storm!?!?!!? I thought I would take a few pictures to document the day. Here are the streets of Provo, Freedom Blvd to be exact.
I thought these trees were pretty. I do love it when the snow sticks to every branch of the trees. I think it is SO pretty. It's a little blurry because I snapped it as I was driving by.
A pretty tree at work all covered in snow.

My poor car all covered in snow. It looks better then it did, the snow was pile HIGH on it this morning. I think I am still in shock that it actually snowed. We have been hearing that it was going to storm for days now and it hadn't happened. Guess they finally got it right.
Just another pretty tree covered in snow picture.
And one last one...even though it was snowing in spring, I can't deny that it is beautiful!





2 comments:
Talmage came running in to wake me up yesterday morning and gave me a hug while he said "Happy Christmas mom!" I said "what are you talking about?" To which he replied, "It snowed!"
I love the snow on the trees! We had too much wind for it to stick to the trees. Great pics!!
Post a Comment