Ryan and Alisa play inter murals at BYU and right now they are on an inter tube water polo team. Friday night Sandie and I went to check out their game to see what this was all about. Here are a few pictures that I took before the Nazi lifeguard came and told me that you can't take pictures in there...kind of odd. Here's Ryan's action shot.
A better action shot of Ryan.

Here is Alisa getting ready to score a goal. They totally killed the other team, buy 30 points. It was a lot of fun to watch and looked like a pretty fun game to play.



7 comments:
Ok, those pictures crack me up! I love it! I'm glad to finally see what this sport is all about. (I had a hard time picturing it)
I guess I can see why they don't want you taking pictures of students in bathing suits... but come on.
yeah! innertube waterpolo!!! thanks for coming wend!! it was fun to see you there!!
That is interesting that they dont let you take pictures. ROFL Leave it to you to break the rules! ;)
Looks like an interesting sport? Dont think I will try my hand at it though! LOL
That looks like too much fun! How fun that you and Sandie went to support Ryan & Alisa.... good job breaking the BYU laws and taking pics anyway!
I must find out where to get cool layouts! Let me know, see ya later
Hey, Wendy! I am having some problems and maybe you know how I can fix it. The format of my blog is now different now that I've changed it. The links and things that used to be off to the side are now way at the bottom and I'm unsure how to fix it! Any ideas?
no pictures, now that is odd! And innertube water polo, how fun is that :) thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment