I think everyone in Utah agrees that having snow the end of March is not the best thing in the world. From what I understand the morning commutes was terrible (I was lucky enough to go into work at 11am, so I missed the mess!!!) But look how the day turned out...
Here are a few random shots I got while I waited for my car to get the emissions done. So these are from the best angles but I think you get the idea.
I thought that Mount Timpanogos looked SO beautiful today, especially with the blue sky and clouds surrounding it.
Another shoot of "Timp." Like I said not from the best angle but you get the idea. It turned out to be a beautiful day in Provo even though it started out with snow, ice and it remained chilly all day!





2 comments:
What a difference a few hours makes!! Beautiful! Cold... but beautiful!
You can be very glad you didn't have to go to work early today --- it was NASTY ... glad the sun came out, which it always does ... eventually. Gotta love spring!
Post a Comment