I was looking forward to having just your average Thursday but of course...that SO did not happen. It all started out with my dad coming down at 7:25am to tell me that I had a flat tire. Well, just the fact that you get the news that you have a flat tire is not a good way to start off your day but to add a little more excitement to my day...my dad woke me up to tell me the news. (I have to be at work at 8am!!!!) There was some mishap with my alarm and I am still not sure what went wrong. I am pretty sure I heard it go off once this morning and from there the mystery begins. So, needless to say that I was late to work and then I had to figure out how I was going to go and get my tire fixed. I was able to get away right after I got to work and run over to Sam's Club to have them check out the situation. As it turns out I needed to replace the tire so while I was there I ended up getting my other one replaced since it was going to need to happen soon as well. Oh the joys of a car! But I really do love my car! While I was waiting I thought I would try to figure out how to blog from my new phone. So here is the picture I took of my car getting worked on....
But for some reason I was unable to post it on my phone and then I tried to email it to my gmail account so I could post it that way. Well, my new phone was not having any of that. :( I then called AT&T for them to try and figure out the problem. And I was on the phone with them FOREVER but finally we have the problem fixed (at least it looked that way when I got off the phone with them.) Thank goodness I was able to put them on hold while I did my job every 10 minutes! It has been an interesting Thursday and all I have to say is..."Is it FRIDAY yet???????"PS -- Stayed tuned for my 1st post from my phone. :)

5 comments:
So sad!! What a yucky day! I hope it gets better... it has to, right? Tomorrow is Friday! ;)
No fun! Car and cell phone problems are so not fun to deal with, but they are both very necessary.
At least it hasn't started snowing...yet! :-{
Oh my gosh! You poor thing! That sounds like a really fun day, and you probably could really have used a night out on Friday. About that... I just realized today that I never did call you back on Friday. (cringe) You must think I'm such a nasty hag! I really am so sorry, I promise to never do it again. I finally heard back from my prospective babysitter with a big fat negatory. I tried a few other people and got nowhere. Then there was a small catastophe involving Brenna, a bottle of red craft paint and the carpet. It was at this exact moment that I forgot that I was supposed to call you back! By that time, I was just trying to make through the rest of the night with everyone that lives in my house still alive!(jk)
Oh! By the by... LOVE the new look!
oh, not fun! I hate car problems, especially in the morning.
At least you have 2 brand new tires.
Post a Comment