Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!!

We had a great Easter yesterday. We got a quick visit from Amy and Seth before everyone arrived. Dave was sick so Amy took Seth out of the house for a little while. We were able to play with Seth for a little while. I couldn't resist getting a quick picture.
Here is Claire roaming around the house. It's not the best picture but oh well. It stills shows what a cutie she is!

I had to take a picture of our table settings. Thanks to Sandie for making them, they were SO cute!!!



That's about it...for some reason I didn't take any pictures of who was there. In short, we had a YUMMY dinner, great weather and good company!!! Thanks to everyone who helped!

2 comments:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I hope you had a great Easter Sunday! We need to get together... really, truly!

Janna said...

I love Easter dinner! It was a fun day.