WOO HOO I am SO excited that APRIL has finally arrived!! I love this month for many reasons...here in Utah the grass is turning green, the flowers are blooming up and the leaves on the trees are popping. We do have an occasional snow storm, just to remind us that we are living in Utah but the snow doesn't last long. And we are in the middle of my favorite season of the year...SPRING!!! Who doesn't love Spring and seeing the rebirth of nature? Oh and TULIPS, they are my favorite flower, I can't wait to see them!!! But the #1 reason I love this month is because it is my BIRTHDAY month!!!! I love birthdays, I think they are everyone's special day and you deserve to be treated like a Queen or King on your birthday!!! It's the only day in the year where it's just your day and no one else's!!! How cool is that? So, here is my little shout out to April and I hope everyone has a fantastic
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Welcome to Wendy's month! (and claire and alisa) ;)
HAPPY APRIL!
wendy, i totally know what you mean....i LOVE April 'cause it's just feels like an extra special month!!! happy birthday month to us!!
Awww-- how fun! I love April too, and a super fun part is that it's your birthday for sure (& Alisas and Claires and Baileys)! We should to a cousin celebration!
Fun tribute. Let's hope we see more green grass than white lawns this month.
It was fun month to have a baby - just thought I would add that comment. Happy April everyone!
I love April too -- cause that means that my birthday is next month! Wait . . . I'm in no hurry for birthdays anymore . . . I will just patiently enjoy YOUR month (and my anniversary!!) Miss you!
Post a Comment