Wednesday, January 30, 2008

KSL

I have to say right now I am really enjoying living in Utah (including the snow) and the perks that go along with it. KSL is doing an amazing job on reporting President Hinckley's passing. It's awesome to be able to go online and get SO much information about what's going on from a new channel's web page. Check out their section dedicated to President Hinckley right now. http://www.ksl.com/?sid=104759&nid=288

It's also great to hear all the tributes going on to President Hinckley. I will miss his talks, his witty sense of humor and most of his example. But he has left us a great example to follow.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yes it is amazing that the news can be so respectful of such an wonderful man. I am so grateful for my job and the many opportunities I had to see President Hinckley. I will cherish those memories always.

Jodi Leishman said...

It's great being able to relive his legacy on our local channels.

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I was talking to my mom, and she told me she wished she lived here, just for this reason. We were so lucky to have him as a Prophet, werent we?