Monday, February 18, 2008

February Birthday Party!!!!!

We celebrated our February birthday over a week ago, I am just slacking with updating my blog. So here are a few random shots of the night...

Grandpa and Talmage playing cars before the party started.
An action shot of Grandpa playing with the boys.

The dessert looked really cute so I had to take a picture. (Excellent job, Crook family!)

Part of the gang just hanging out.

Here is another part of the gang.

Ryan and Alisa coming straight from church to be apart of the party.

Seth is learning how to go down the stairs.

Finally...we found the Birthday girl for February...Brenna! She totally has the posing for the camera down. What a cutie!

Grandpa and Seth just hanging out.

Grandma and Seth having a little fun.

I thought this picture was great...Tanner decided it would be fun to put on Brenna's Hannah Montana sunglasses.

1 comment:

Donna Schauers said...

Hi Wendy! Love your new blog layout!! So great to get caught up a little on your life. Love the hair ---it is probably time for a touch up by now!
Hugs, aunt donna