Saturday afternoon I got a phone call from Stephanie (my neighbor) asking me who took Ryan and Alisa's wedding pictures. All I could remember was that his name started with a B. So then she said, Bryant Livingston and it all came back to me. As I was about to ask why she was wondering, I got my answer. She was looking through Utah Brides magazine and found a picture of Ryan and Alisa from their wedding day. She was kind enough to bring the magazine over last night. We had Debra scan it so we could have record of it in case we can't get a copy of the magazine. (We found out that you have to subscribe to it.) So here you go for all of those that don't live in Utah...our famous couple!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a good looking couple! And we know them!!! :) That is so funny!
fre-fru!! who is that good looking couple....ha ha, totally kidding! Thanks for scanning that, it's fun to see it!!
Cute ad! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment