Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Candice!!!!

I just got back from Colorado for a long weekend to visit Candice and Abigail. I went to keep Candice company on her birthday and to just enjoy some good company as well. Here is the birthday girl with her daughter.

The 3 of us just hanging out after Candice's bday dinner.

Yesterday as I was leaving we realized that we didn't have any pictures of Abigail and I together. I had a great time and hated to come home, but as they say "All good things must come to an end." (Surprisingly these are about the only pictures I took while I was there.)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! I bet it was nice to get out of Utah and avoid our little snowstorm! :)

debra said...

How fun! Looks like you had a good time! That last picture of you is SO cute!

Sandie's Spot said...

No self portraits.... are you feeling ok?
Glad you had fun... escaping is always so nice!

Jodi Leishman said...

Looks like you had a great trip.

It's always hard to come home from a fun trip like that.