I thought I would start off the New Year right...with a new color for my hair. (Thanks to Mom and Dad for the Christmas present.) I seriously LOVE being a girl and the fact that we can change our hair color depending on our mood. :) Normally when I see that the roots are showing and it's time for a fix them, I right away picture how I want my hair to look next. Like I said...normally that is what happens. This time all I knew was that it was time to fix the roots. I made my appointment and still had no idea what I wanted done, which was really kind of nerve racking for me. Thank goodness I know my stylist really well (she's my neighbor) and I trust her not to really do something I won't like. We decided on putting a little natural color in between the red and the blond. And I have to say that I am super pleased with the results. It all blends really well together. It is a little bit of a change for me to not see as much blond in my hair but I think change is a good thing and and in two months I can change it again! :) Here are some random shots I took of my new color (I just couldn't decide on one so I posted three!)




7 comments:
I do love the new color. Very winter! :) Beautiful!!!!
New Color!!!! Welcome to the "dark" side! Love it
Wendy, i REALLY like it....it makes me want brown hair again! Really, i think it looks great!
oh la la... gorgeous hair color. I really like it. Can't wait to see it in person.
Wendy has this 'self portrait' thing down to a science -- I even offered to take them for her ... but she didn't need me to. Your hair looks very nice!!
I love it! I have a friend who is blond during the summer and dark during the winter. It is drastic changes but both work for her. I saw her last night -- dark again!
are you Wendy Schauers from Montana? That's the niece of a friend from 20 or so years ago.
Post a Comment