I really don't have anything in particular that I wanted to give a shout out to today, expect for my new blog layout!!! I think it's totally me and totally cute. THANK YOU AMY!!! So I thought that I needed to do a new post to get people to come and check it out. ;) (Mission accomplished, right?)
Now in all seriousness, I will give a shout out to MUSIC!!! Since I spend 4 hours a day listening to music for my job I have to say that I have truly come to love it!!!! It can make such a difference in moods and attitude, especially mine. There have been many days when I have come into the radio a little tired and down and all it took was playing a couple of songs with good beats and I did a complete 180. I LOVE that there are SO many different types of music out there for us to appreciate. One day when I was telling someone what I did at work they asked me if I ever got tired of listening to music, and I was like no way -- are you crazy?!?! For me I will always love country, but I have gained a greater appreciation for all types of music. Lately I find myself liking a lot more rock then I ever thought possible. It just goes to show how we change all and really it boils down to what mood are you in. I have a feeling that I will come back many times and make revisions to this post, but for now you get the main idea! And to whoever invented music or the idea of it...I salute you!!!!
(PS -- I already know that I am a NUT, in case that's what you are thinking after you read this post.)
Now in all seriousness, I will give a shout out to MUSIC!!! Since I spend 4 hours a day listening to music for my job I have to say that I have truly come to love it!!!! It can make such a difference in moods and attitude, especially mine. There have been many days when I have come into the radio a little tired and down and all it took was playing a couple of songs with good beats and I did a complete 180. I LOVE that there are SO many different types of music out there for us to appreciate. One day when I was telling someone what I did at work they asked me if I ever got tired of listening to music, and I was like no way -- are you crazy?!?! For me I will always love country, but I have gained a greater appreciation for all types of music. Lately I find myself liking a lot more rock then I ever thought possible. It just goes to show how we change all and really it boils down to what mood are you in. I have a feeling that I will come back many times and make revisions to this post, but for now you get the main idea! And to whoever invented music or the idea of it...I salute you!!!!
(PS -- I already know that I am a NUT, in case that's what you are thinking after you read this post.)

4 comments:
You're a nut! And I love it!
Love music -
Love your blog -
Love you! ;)
I found you too! YAY! Btw, where do you work again? I LOVE music!!!
Last week was very stressful. Towards the end of the week, I made a new CD for the car - totally helped calm the stress!
Cute blog look.
MUSIC ROCKS, you're right... I try to play mine softly when I am on the phone working, sometimes it distracts me from wanting to work... just want to listen :)
Post a Comment