Friday night Candice, Abigail and I decided that we need to go and see the lights at Temple Square. It was BEAUTIFUL as always.

Just a random shot of the lights.

Candice and Abigail just hanging out all bundled up for the chilly weather.

We let Abigail walk around and all she wanted to do was play in the snow. It was really funny, she would move from place to place finding new snow to make a mess of. :)

Here I am...somewhere around Temple Square...I don't remember exactly where, but it was a cute picture. :)

I am just hanging out in front of the big tree made out of lights.

Abigail running around and getting some energy out before we get on Trax.

Here are a couple of funny pictures. The weather guys said it was going to be FREEZING so dressed according to keep me from being an icicle before we were done looking at the lights. So this is how I started out the night...I felt like the stay puff marshmallow guy. But on the other hand I was REALLY warm. :) (I was playing around with the picture and decided you could get the full effect better in sepia tones...and I thought it was fun and different.)

I soon found out that it wasn't as cold downtown as the weather guy said it was going to be. So this is how I ended up the night...in just a long sleeve shirt and a light jacket. :) But better to be prepared then to have turned into an icicle.

Candice and I waiting for Trax to come and pick us up.

Saturday we hung out in Salt Lake. We had a few errands to run and then we ended up driving around a lot so that Abigail could get a nap and then we went on this wild goose chase trying to find a Hogi Yogi. The gps on Candice's phone was a little incorrect. When it told us that we had arrived at our destination, I looked up and saw a Tattoo parlor....not exactly a Hogi Yogi. Needless to say we didn't get a Hogi Yogi, we went to Crown Burger instead. Here is a picture of us just hanging out in the car.

Doesn't Abigail look like she was having fun. She really was because she was watching Happy Feet. I still haven't seen that movie all the way through but I heard almost all of it and it seems like a really cute movie. (I think she was annoyed at me because it was nice and dark and then I take a picture of her.)

4 comments:
Looks like you girls had a fun time! Beautiful lights, as always!!! :)
Wendy, You look so beautiful all warm in the snow! I have always wanted to see Temple Square at Christmas. I think it might be too late this season. I hope you don't mind my dropping in on your blog. You know how blog hopping goes!!
Cathi Mobley Crismon
Looks like you had a fun night. The lights are beautiful, we didn't get up to see them this year. I was feeling cold just looking at your pictures.
That was a cold night -- but you look snuggly warm!!
Post a Comment