Sunday, November 2, 2008

October Bdays & GNO

I am a little late with this post but, better late then never...right? Last Sunday we celebrated the family October Birthdays! For some reason we didn't get a picture of all the birthdays together. So here are a few random shots that I took of the night. It was fun to get together and hang out with the family for a little while. Happy Birthday Amy, Jason, Michelle and Aunt Diane!!!

Then on Tuesday we had a Girls Night Out. It had been a couple of months since we had one and it was nice to have all the girls together.We had a yummy food...of course. Then some of the girls worked on Christmas card designs with Amy our, Photo shop and design Queen. :-) (My blog always looks SO cute thanks to Amy!) They made some Christmas tags and we just talked of course. The women in my family are amazing and fun to talk to, so it was great to all be together. Here are the few random shots I took from the night.
Posted by Picasa
Debra and I with a self-portrait...and this picture completes the whole group for the night. Thanks for coming everyone, can't wait for the next one!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Fun, fun family get togethers! Gotta love them! Thanks for taking pictures... I always forget. ;)

Jodi Leishman said...

You took some really cute pictures. It was fun to have a casual night. We need to get together more often.

Sandie's Spot said...

Ok so when is Novembers? Does going to see Twilight 2 or 3 times count??
GNO's are the best.

Ruth Ann said...

It was a fun night - even though I didn't do a thing except visit!

Donna Schauers said...

Wished I could have been there! So jealous!!! Hugs,