Sunday, November 16, 2008

My weekend of fun...

Friday night I went to the movies with Sandie, Jenn and Stephanie. We went and saw The Duchess and I have to say that it was good but her life was a little different. The good thing was the company that I was with.

Then bright and early Saturday morning I was at Stephanie's salon getting to get my hair colored. I decided that it was time for a change...but I am NOT ready to cut my hair yet, so that left color. I went dark and I have to say I was really nervous to make the change but I LOVE it!!! What do you think?

Then I went to Disney on Ice with Candice and Abigail. They put on a great show and we had a fun night out. It kind of made me miss Disneyland and want to watch lots of Disney movies all at the same time.

Here are a few random pictures from the night...

During the intermission Candice went out to get a snack and came back with all this. I think the crown fits her. I also got a picture of Abigail waving goodbye to all the characters, it was really cute.

A group picture...

And the collage of our self-portraits...Candice helped Abigail take her first self-portrait, not bad for her first try.

I have to say that I had a great weekend. Thanks to all my girls for hanging out!

12 comments:

Amy said...

Busy girl! I love the hair! It is darling! Glad you had such a fun weekend!!

The Bey Family said...

Hi Wendy,
I am officially a blogger now, thanks to Jolene. I still need a lot of help though. Its fun keeping in contact with people this way. Your blog is very cute...mine doesn't have much yet, but I'll work on it. Gotta add my Carrie Underwood Concert pictures.(with Jolene's help) :) Take care!

The Bey Family said...

By the way "about our family" is Jaime Bey. Yeah...need help fixing that too. :)

Builder said...

HOLY COW, MY SISTER IS A BRUNNETTE!!!! (not sure how you spell that) good job sis! Love ya!

The Olsingchs said...

I love your new color Wendy, and I am so glad that you didn't cut your beautiful hair. I love keeping up with you on your blog!

Ruth Ann said...

The darker hair is very nice ... and I have seen it in person ~ it looks great on you!!

Janna said...

Wow Wendy I love the dark hair!!!!! And Disney on Ice how fun!

Sandie's Spot said...

Welcome to the dark side! Love it!
Can't wait to see it live.

Sounds like you had a fun weekend... and it did get better after the "interesting" good movie.

debra said...

I'm so excited to see it dark too- the pics look great! Now I may just have to do mine... finally. I really really really really like it!!!

Rich and Becky Stout said...

Yeah, I'm liking the hair too, Wen & you know how sceptical I was!!! It looks fabulous, can't wait to see it in person! Looks like you had a blast with Candice and Abigail! Brenna just came up and said "Oh mom! It's Wendy! Where Wendy go?" So I guess it's time for another girls night!

Donna Schauers said...

Change is fun! It looks great! I get my hair done this week -- I thought I could stretch it two more weeks and now I'm dieing!!!! Can't wait! Miss you!

Jodi Leishman said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. I have REALLY wanted to see the Duchess. I'll have to chat with you about it.