Monday, November 24, 2008

November Birthdays

Sunday was our family get together for the month and we celebrate Abby and Mike's birthdays. Here are some random picutres from the night. (Yes, it is a collage once again but I have the hardest time deciding on what pictures to post...so I post them all.) We have Mike sharing the chair with Abby and some pictures of who was there. Both Abby and Mike got musical cards so they were having a little dual of having each other listen to the other's music. I only got a picture of the end of it, but it was pretty funny. Oh and Talmage wanted me to take a picture of him and then he puts his hand in front of his face but I blogged it anyways. It was fun to see everyone and just chill for a little while together. Happy Birthday Abby & Mike!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Abby & Mike! Looks like a fun time! We're sorry we missed this one.

Donna Schauers said...

I had to look twice to see who's house you were at. JODI'S!! Looks like a fun time. I wish we could be apart of the birthday gatherings.

Rich and Becky Stout said...

Getting together with family is always fun!

Rich and Becky Stout said...

Getting together with family is always fun!

Rich and Becky Stout said...

Getting together with family is always fun!

Alicia Colon said...

Hey you its been a while. I added you to my lists of blogs. Hope you dont mind. I miss you. Ive gone into crazy mode since I have had the baby and I dont get out very much!

M said...

I love your new Christmasy bakcground and all your Collages, I need to do more it takes up less space, Bailey is jealous she wants to go to Disney on ice!

Jodi Leishman said...

This was a funny night. Mike was being so cute with Abby. Their musical cards were pretty fun. Some day we'll have a room addition and not have to cram all into our tiny room.