Halloween has not been my most favorite holiday but over the past couple of years I am gaining a greater appreciation for it and I have had some fun dressing up, too. Halloween this year was a lot of fun. At work we had a Halloween party, with a Costume, Salsa and Pumpkin carving contest. Then in the afternoon kids come and trick-or-treat. Since Mike works at Novell too, they brought the boys down and they stopped by for a visit.
We took the pumpkins from the contest and had them as decorations for our picture back drop. There were some cool looking pumpkins, the Frankenstein won the contest. This is a cute picture that Jodi got of the boys. (Higher up on the wall it does say, "Halloween Novell 2008")
When I got home from work I found a party going on at the house. We ended up having the whole family (expect for Ryan, we missed you!) out for a quick dinner in a pumpkin before everyone loaded up on sugar. I thought Amy looked so cute with her "pumpkin" belly.
Michelle and the kids patiently waiting for dinner.

Here are all the Harrison girls, Michelle, Jodi, Wendy, Alisa and Amy. I thought everyone looked SO good. Alisa made a great Cruella, Michelle looked cute in the hat and I loved Jodi's tights! (I already commented about Amy's cute belly.)

Seth was Curious George, which totally fits him. He is such a monkey and climbs on everything.
So, I did a collage of the grandchildren pictures (plus Amy :-)). Yes, I know they look the same but I couldn't decide which one to post.
Here we have Tanner and Talmage with a little attitude. I just had to post it.

All of the grandchildren walked over to Aunt Diane's to trick-or-treat before going their separate ways. I managed to get all of them in this picture.

As part of my costume I thought I needed some Henna. I bought this Henna kit from Good Earth and had a guy from my team put it on me. I think he did a fantastic job!

Doesn't this compass look awesome?





6 comments:
Halloween was really fun this year. The trip to Novell was a nice stop in between school parties and trick-or-treating. I love Amy's cute belly.
Looks like everyone had great costumes and lots of fun this year. I'm with you on Halloween not being my favorite either...but when everyone gets involved it makes it more fun.
It was fun to be able to see everyone (except for Ry) - glad you got such good pics!
Halloween is my favorite holiday! I'm glad you're learning to appreciate it! :) (i secretly just love all the candy!)
Love that tattoos!
I love seeing everyone's costumes! Neat henna too!
Hey Wendy,
I'm not a big halloween person either but we enjoy watching the kids. I'm still finding empty candy wrappers around the house . . I think it's time for it all to magically dissappear!
Post a Comment