Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Plants....

When we moved to our new building, I inherited a couple of plants from Tyler. So, keeping that in mind I tend to forget that they are there up on my cabinet. After I got to work today I noticed something pink attached to the plant. I think someone is trying to tell me something...

To my credit, I'm pretty sure that this plant looks the same as it did when Tyler gave it to me. But it does look pathetic, I will try to do better about remembering my plants.

8 comments:

Amy said...

I think it needs a little TLC. Good luck! ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like I left one of my plants at your office! LOL! I do not have a green thumb at all even though I usually try really hard! Good Luck!

All About Austins said...

Haha!! No amount of luck could save that cactus! :) ....Wendy face it...you cant even sit down without falling out of your chair!

haha jk!

If anyone can save that poor cactus you can!

debra said...

HA! Nice subtle hint whoever did that. Good luck reviving it!

cec said...

Cactus are suppose to be low maintenance? ;)

M said...

I say go and get a very real looking fake one, it will cheer you up, this one just looks WAY too depressing - work is depressing enough!

Jodi Leishman said...

I'm so not a plant person. I hate taking care of them.

Ruth Ann said...

Hey - that is the way all of my plants look ... and that is also why I don't have any!!