Yesterday I had a friend introduce me to a new music group and I am now a fan! They are a Finnish rock quintet, called Sunrise Avenue. With the discovery of this new group I decided it was time to add a little music to my blog, so that everyone can take a listen to Sunrise Avenue. Enjoy! (PS-Isn't the iPod, really cute?)
(Remember that the cute little iPod is free, so sometimes it takes a minute for it to load and play. :-))
(Remember that the cute little iPod is free, so sometimes it takes a minute for it to load and play. :-))

4 comments:
Love the ipod!
The iPod is darling! I'll have to listen to this new Finnish group... I'll let you know the verdict. ;)
I like the iPod! I added one to my blog a few weeks ago but the controls on it were weird and it always came on really loud when you opened the blog- this looks nicer... might have to steal it - lol!
and I like the new band.
Very cute blog Wendy and I love the ipod. Way better than my big huge black play list.
Post a Comment