Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Last week we had a great Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's house. With Thanksgiving being so late this year Mom already had her Christmas decorations up. It was fun to have some fall decorations and Christmas up at the same time. Here are the adult tables all decorated so pretty.

Janna made the name tags, aren't they SO cute?

I think that Seth is really excited about Thanksgiving dinner, don't you? But he at least got to sit at one of the adult tables.

Here is the "kid" table...Abby, Sydney, Brenna, Peyton, Dallin, Carter and Bailey.

This was the adult table 2...Matthew, Sandie, Michelle, David, Jason and MIA are Claire and Janna. (It was Claire's nap time, need I say more?)

Adult table 1...Dad, Amy, Seth, Dave, Me, Debra, Aunt Diane and Mom was taking the picture. It was a great meal and fun to visit with all the family.

Here are a few random pictures from the day. I had to take a picture of Seth eating the whip cream with a tool, it just made me laugh. Jodi's family came out later in the day, and it was fun to visit with them for a little while. Then we have David's family, the looking of the ads to see where everyone is going for Black Friday, Sandie and I, Seth and I, Mom and Dad, Dallin, McKay and Talmage. We missed Ryan and Alisa who were with Alisa's parents. Thanks everyone for the yummy food and great company!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

It was a fun and yummy day! Mom's house looked great! I love that pic of Seth sitting at the table glaring. LOL! Don't you just love 2 year olds? ;)

cec said...

What a fun time! Your hair is gorgeous, I love it!

Rich and Becky Stout said...

Wow, it looked so nice! How fun! I really loved the place cards! they were way cute!

Jodi Leishman said...

Great blog entry. I really like your collage. Looks like you had a really nice dinner.
I LOVE your blog look. Amy is so creative!