I am just warning you now that this is going to be a long post, I just couldn't decide on what pictures to post so I ended up with lots! That being said, I have to tell you that I just LOVE my Birthday!!! I think Birthday's are SO fun and they are your special day and you deserve to REALLY CELEBRATE the occasion. I had a WONDERFUL Birthday this year. Because my Birthday fell on Sunday I called it my Birthday weekend!! It started Thursday after work Sandie and Jenn took me to get pedicures...
and manicures! It was great to have a little pampering! I normally don't like my hands but with my nails done, I think they look pretty nice.

Then we went to dinner at Thanksgiving Point. Here is Stephanie and Sandie chilling as we are waiting for our table.

Stephanie and Jennifer having a little fun while we wait. (Stephanie had to work so meet us for dinner.)
My YUMMY Birthday dessert from the restaurant.

Friday night and Saturday I hung out with a couple of friends in Salt Lake and we went to dinner and the movies. I had a great time just relaxing with them.
Sunday morning Ryan and Alisa came downstairs and gave my part of my present...a Birthday outfit for Maxie. Doesn't she look SO festive? Then they made me breakfast! I felt SO loved!

Our 1st set of tulips that popped up!!! YAY for tulips! Also note that BIG daffodil! I just LOVE spring flowers!

A picture of part of the decorations we had around the house! :)

More decorations...


Alisa and I having fun with the camera. (Alisa's bday is the day after mine...so we can call this one -- "the Birthday girls!!!")

We had the family over to celebrate the April Birthday's in the evening. I couldn't resist this picture of Seth.
I just thought this was cute of Alisa and I (the birthday girls.)
Mom and Dad with some of the grandkids. They were trying to get them to settle down and it turned into a great photo opportunity.

I am showing off Amy's present. She is way creative and made a magazine cover for me. It's call W Magazine. It's SO cute!!!
Alisa is SO excited to start reading Eclipse, can you tell? I LOVE that series.

Maxie also got a chair...doesn't she look like a queen sitting on her throne?

With Seth's allergies he wasn't able to eat our YUMMY dessert, so they gave him an ice cream cone with whip cream in it. I think he enjoyed himself, don't you?


I had my camera out and Talmage was standing right there, how can you resist taking a picture of that cute face, especially with such a cool hat on!?!?!!?
Here are some random pictures that I liked from the day...Amy and I.
Ryan, Jodi and I
My parents gave Alisa and I each fun hats with their present. So here we are trying them out.














8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY! It looks like you had an amazing birthday weekend! And were sufficiently spoiled! ;)
I'm glad we were able to see you on your special day!
GREAT pics!!
Happy Birthday!
Love the Pics! Hopefully tonight I'll my pics of our pedicure experience.
Where did Maxie get her chair??? I love it!
I'm glad you had such a great birthday! You deserve it! See ya Friday!
Happy Birthday Wendy ... we love you and are so glad you had a nice 'week-end'. Birthday's are supposed to be special.
I think that's my mouse pad on your desk . . . . . .
Happy Birthday!
Awww- what a GREAT birthday you had Wendy! I'm glad you spread it out as long as you did- that's the new way to party if you ask me!
Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wendy! I'm a bit late but it looks like you had a great day. Love, Cec
Happy Birthday Wendy!!
I fully intended on doing a Wendy post before spring break, but it didn't end up happening. According to my blog we skipped Easter as well....
You are the best sister and friend and the boys love their Aunt Wendy!!
Post a Comment