Thursday, April 3, 2008

The coolest thing ever (in my opinion)

As most of you know I really love my hair and love doing my hair! I had heard about this cool straightener a couple of years ago but I didn't get around getting it until December. I just have to say that the Remington® Protect & Shine™ Pro Wet to Straight Flat Iron is the coolest invention on the planet. I love the fact that I don't have to dry my hair with a blow dryer and then straighten it. I have used it and still been able to add a little curl to the end of my hair. Not to mention the fact that it makes my hair SO smooth! Oh and I love the fact that it steams your hair instead of totally drying it out. If you straighten your hair a lot I totally suggest that you give this a try, you won't be disappointing. (I got it at Bed, Bath and Beyond, so finally those 20% coupons that we all get in the mail will come in handy!!!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Seriously gotta get me one of those!!!