Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Milestone For My Blog!!!!

This is my 100th post, I kind of thought the
day would never come
when I first thought about setting up my own blog last year.
I thought that I didn't do enough interesting things to
post but thankfully I was WRONG! :)
I love my blog, it's kind of like the journal that I don't keep. :)
So to celebrate my 100th post, I came up with a few
of my favorites things that I like to do,
with the word ONE HUNDRED.


Here is a "brief" explanation as to why I choose what I did.
I LOVE to cook/bake because I feel like that is where my creative juices come to life.
In my opinion who doesn't like to talk? But I really do enjoy talking, you should see how many minutes I use a month on my cell phone. Thank goodness for early unlimited nights and weekends! :)
Reading
a great book is one of my favorite past times. Oh how I love to lose myself in a good book. Some of my favorites are any books by Anita Stansfield, the Twilight Series and Harry Potter. I have others but those three stand out.
As I was thinking of what words to use for this at first was kind of stumped when it came to the letter "H" and then all of the sudden it hit me...HAIR!!! DUH? We all know that I LOVE my HAIR and I am not shy about it, so need I say more?
I really can't stand silence and I just love how music has the ability to change your mood. There have been so many days when I've been just BLAH but then an upbeat song comes on and I totally do a 180 with my mood.
Night time
-- I am such a night owl, it's like my body wakes up between 8-10pm. :)
I LOVE my family, what else can I say? I love that we are all living in the same valley for now.
Road trips
-- who doesn't love hitting the road with great music and friends? There's just something about getting out of town that is exciting and driving to a new place.
Portuguese
-- yes, I do still love it and I try to practice it as much as I can. It's such a pretty language and I really enjoy knowing a second language.
DVDs
-- I classify this as movies. Whether it's watching movies in the theater or having a fun movie party at home, I love watching movies. They can be a break from reality which we all need from time to time. ;)

I know that was kind of a crazy paragraph but I hope it gives you a
little insight to some of my favorite things.
YAY -- Happy 100thPost!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy 100th Post!!! So fun!! I love that everyone has blogs now! :)

Ruth Ann said...

Good Job Wendy -- I need to check and see how far away I am from 100 - that seems like a lot!!! I loved your one hundred things about YOU -- it is all so true!!! Love you!!

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Happy 100th! I have enjoyed reading through all of your posts! :)

Jodi Leishman said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! You definately have lots of fun things to post about. Thanks for keeping us entertained over the last year!!