Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference Sunday...

As 2nd session of General Conference was starting this afternoon, I thought that Mom, Dad and I could use some snacks. Thanks to Candice who taught me that presentation is everything...I am a little addicted to making my snacks look good. She also taught me how to put on a good movie party, if anyone is interested.


Here is just an example of one of our little movie parties...see where I get it from. Now do you understand my addiction?????

We decided to have our first barbecue of the season today. Jodi and her boys came out as well as David's family. Yes, I realize no one is looking at me in this picture...I was going to a in the moment kind of thing.

Mom's excited to try that burger...and let me tell you that they were YUMMY!! Dad barbecue's one mean burger.

Jodi brought out a fun game for the PS2 that everyone had fun playing. It's a 4 player, so it worked out well. It was a fun way to spend the afternoon with the family.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful presentation! Well done Wendy. I'm glad you guys had a nice, relaxing BBQ! I'm so glad BBQ season is here again. Yummmmm!

debra said...

YUM! You did a good job on that presentation... somehow it seems to taste better when it's displayed to beautifully! Good job!

Next time, you can come share with us and we totally won't mind!

Blue Ribbon Family said...

We (meaning you me and Amy) should have a movie party! That would be fun!

Conference was great, wasnt it?

Ruth Ann said...

Can you believe the beautiful treats Wendy made us??? Thanks for sharing your talents ... they were also healthy and yummy!! Love you!

Jodi Leishman said...

Such beautiful treat trays. I'll need some lessons.
That was a fun spur of the moment BBQ. Can't wait for Mother's Day.