We had our Girls Night Out a couple of weeks ago, yes I know a little slow on posting about it. We had some YUMMY food to start off with. I made this Black and White Bean Dip. It was SO easy and YUMMY! You can find the recipe here at The Sisters' Cafe. Debra made a really good queso dip as well.
Water flavored with oranges, it was WAY good. I am not a huge fan of lemon water but I liked the oranges.
For our activity Amy showed us how to use Photoshop. It was really educational. I personally think that it's way cool to see all the different things that Amy comes up with in Photoshop. Thanks to Amy my blog always looks super cute. It was a laid back night but a lot of fun. Here is Abby trying to be apart of the fun. It's rough being a kid sometimes. ;)
Thanks girls for a fun night, can't wait for next time. As I am finishing this post I realized that we didn't actually take a picture of those who attended. Oh well, there is always next time. :)

3 comments:
It was a fun night with yummy food!! Sandie has pics of those who were there. We'll have to wait for her update.
The food was yummy - as always. What can I say ... we all love to cook and to eat!!! Thanks for posting.
Your girls night looked like a lot of fun! I love your new look! I didn't know if you've seen it already or not (you probably have) my sister Stephanie has the new Twilight teaser trailer posted on her blog. It's pretty good!
Post a Comment