Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Santa found us...

Here is our tree after Santa came, he even left something for Dad and Mom...what a nice guy!

I had to take a picture of the chocolate milk in our "other" fridge. It looked SO funny with all of the snow piled on it.

Here is a picture looking out from our garage on Christmas morning! What beautiful sight!

Another shot of the neighborhood all covered in the white stuff. :) Can you say it was the BEST Christmas gift we had?!?!!?

Here's proof that it was just a little on the chilly side...but it was fun!

Here is a random shot of a snowman that one of my primary girls made for me. Isn't he cute? He is out of clay pots.

This year Santa brought me my very own build a bear. Her name is Maxie, isn't she cute? She came with pirate jammies and a cute little cell phone that will always be with her...just like me! :)

Mom got new silverware for Christmas...it's really classy!

Dad got a couple of really nice sweatshirts.

3 comments:

debra said...

What a fun day! And I love the pictures you got of the snow! They're awesome!

Amy said...

Great pics! I love the Build-a-Bear... so darling! I'm glad you had a fun Christmas morning!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Your Christmas morning looks so fun. I love your build-a-bear with such a cute name.