Sunday, December 9, 2007

Playing in the snow with friends!!!

I am in Colorado Springs visiting Candice and Abigail for a couple of days. Yesterday we had some snow (it was their first snowfall since October) so we had to go out and play in it for a few minutes. Here is Abigail exploring the front yard.



Candice and Abigail out enjoying the snow.

Throwing snowballs is fun!!!

It was still snowing and I had to take at least one picture of me. I will warn you that I'm not wearing any make-up...look at your own risk.

On the side of the house there is a slight hill and Abigail found out that it was fun to go sliding down it. She needed to have a little help but had lots of fun.

Weeee...snow is SO much fun!!!!!

Candice and Abigail just chilling in the snow.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You always look beautiful - even without makeup. :)
Enjoy the snow!