This year I have been teaching the CTR 6 Primary class. There are SO many kids that they had to split the class and I was lucky enough to get all the girls in my class. It has been SO nice to have just my little girls that are very well behaved. Today we had everyone there so I ran home (because you can do that in Utah since the church is SO close) and got my camera to take a few pictures of my class. Bottom Row Left to Right: Ellie, Ashely, Abby, Baylee and Sierra. Top Row: Cynthia Smith, my co-teacher and me of course!


They kept being silly while we were trying to get a good picture, so we let them do one silly picture...just for fun!
After class I took a few more pictures, this is Sierra and I.
Here is Abby and I just hanging out.
It has been a fun year and I will really miss my girls next year. I am still waiting to see who I am teaching next year but I look forward to getting to know new kids.





2 comments:
Darling pictures! Good thinking! (We should take pics of our class too.)
What a cute idea Wendyl! Abby is already having trauma thinking about you not being her teacher next year... you've been awesome! I'm so glad she got to have Aunt Wendy as a teacher as long as she did! Good job!!!
Post a Comment