Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our White Christmas!!!! (Pt 1)

We will start off the rest of the days activities with my self-portrait...I couldn't resist. (I am actually getting pretty good at them.)

Even though some "nice" guy in his bobcat came through our street Christmas Eve and Christmas morning we were still able to get the 4 wheelers and sleds out for a little Christmas fun! (Side note...it snowed last night and nothing...nobody came by to plow the street, what's up with that?)

Tanner and Talmage just hanging out waiting for Grandpa to take them around again.

Peyton, Sydney, Carter, Bailey and Dallin all ready to go as soon as the photo op is over.

Dad having a little fun riding the quad and pulling the grand kids. Here I think he is checking to make sure he has them all.

David was the other driver and it was nice to be able to give pretty much all the kids an opportunity to ride at the same time!

Do you know what one of the best parts of fresh powder is? Being able to make a perfect snow angel! (Thanks Tanner!)

Mom got a new Winnie the Pooh toy that rocks and says The Night Before Christmas...Seth LOVED it!!!!

Mom also has a snow globe with Mickey and Minnie in it and it plays 11 different songs...needless to say, this was a HUGE favorite with Seth.

He learned how to push it on his own WAY fast. It got a little annoying after a while but it kept him occupied, so that was good.

The Hanks family.

Alisa, Ryan and I just hanging out. Isn't he lucky to be surrounded by two cute girls?

David, Michelle and part of Sydney.

Ryan and Alisa with their present from Jodi.

Mom and Dad getting ready to open their present from all of their kids.

I gave family gifts to my nieces and nephews...here is a few of the Harrison kids with their present.

The Leishman boys showing off their new game.

Just a random picture of Jodi and some of the kids.

Seth wasn't really into opening the presents...so Amy got to open his presents. Doesn't she look excited to get some cars?

Peyton in modeling her new scarf and hat.

Talmage was WAY excited about getting a new sweatshirt.

Seth asking..."where did it go?"

All of the grand kids got a pillow case from Grandma's sock with their names on it. Here is Talmage being silly with his pillowcase.

Talmage also wanted to see if he could fit in the BIG sock that Mom used for Grandma's sock. I guess he kind of did. Silly boy!

PS--Thanks to Amy for helping to take the pictures...she had a better view then I did of the action! :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Darling self portrait! (you are getting very good at them!)
I love all the pictures. You did a good job! (and your little camera helper didn't do so bad either - LOL)
What a fun day!!

Donna Schauers said...

WOW! You win for the best overall posting of the day -- I think you got everyone! Thanks for taking the time to post -- helps to close the miles between us. I say we plan for a Moore Family Christmas in Utah!!! My kids still talk about the one in the hotel when Mom was on her mission!!

debra said...

Such good documentation Wend! And just for the record... that first picture of you is BEAUTIFUL!

And Aunt Donna- I second that notion... next year it's Christmas in Uath! That would be a BLAST!

Ruth Ann said...

Way to go Wendy -- We did have a wonderful day.

Jodi Leishman said...

Great photo documentation Wendy! You captured all the fun and a lot more pictures outside than I did.

What a fun day!