Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Jodi!!!

Yesterday, Christmas day was my sister, Jodi's birthday. I wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday! I have enjoyed living close to Jodi and her family for the past 9 years. She is such a good Mom and is so involved in her kids lives, which is such a good thing for her boys. I love talking to her and getting her opinions on life..she is always positive. I could go on and on about Jodi to prove to you what an amazing person she is, but for now you are just going to have to trust me. Happy Birthday Jodi! I love you! (This is Jodi and Mike...what a cute couple!)

Here is the birthday girl with Seth.

4 comments:

Amy said...

You're right, Jodi is one amazing person!! She has taught us all so many things. She definitely leads by example.
WE LOVE YOU JODI!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

debra said...

What a sweet post for Jodi! She is an awesome mom, wife and person in general! WE LOVE JODI TOO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Oh, you guys are making me teary.

Thanks for the sweet post and notes!

Love ya.
Jodi

Donna Schauers said...

You look great! I'm feeling very old as I watch you guys get older . . . . enjoy your 30's -- 40's things start to change. Happy Birthdya cutie!!!