Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's beginning to look at like Christmas!!!

I was SO excited when I woke up this morning and saw this much snow on our back patio! It's been SO long since we've had snow. It FINALLY feels like the holidays...I am SO excited!!

It was SO beautiful outside...everywhere was covered in snow...so here are some random pictures that I took.

The backyard...

I couldn't resist taking a picture of my car all nice and clean while the outside world was all white!!!

The neighborhood....

The front yard. I know by January I will be sick of the snow but for now I am LOVING it!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

So beautiful. And I love the shot of your car all toast and dry! ;)

Jodi Leishman said...

Wow, great pictures. I should of grabbed my camera - the scene was amazing.

Alisa said...

great minds do think alike! yeah for the snow!

Donna Schauers said...

I hear you are parking in the garage these days , , , just in time! Very pretty!! Miss you!