Yesterday my Mom had the grand kids over for an afternoon of fun and then we ended the night with pizza and a fun game. Seth was there when I got home and I had to take a picture because it had been like 3 weeks since I've played with Seth.
He had a chance to run free in the basement for a few minutes all by himself. What a cute kid!

I guess all the running around in the basement is a little tiring.
Going up??????

McKay and Dallin hanging out before dinner.
Sydney and Abby just chilling.
Carter, Brenna, Sydney, Abby, Dallin and Bailey getting ready to enjoy some pizza.

The kids getting ready to play Grandma's game.

So I know that Claire isn't looking at the camera but I still thought this was a cute picture of Aunt Debra and Claire.

The gang playing the game. There were a couple of trays of dice going around the circle and every time someone got doubles they were able to pick something out of the stash in the middle. They did 3 rounds and everyone round the prizes got better.
Some action shots here...
Almost the whole group, rolling their little hearts out...

McKay with his stash...
After everything was said and done with the game, there was a little trading going on.
I had to take a picture of Talmage...while we were singing Christmas songs, Talmage had his stash out and was playing the drums or something like that on his toys. It was cute.

Brenna figured out by herself how to pull up and lounge in the chair...I had to take a picture...it was just cute.









3 comments:
Darling pictures! What a fun day for everyone! Good job Grandma!!
You're such a good documenter! It was a fun night and I'm glad we were invited to be a part of it too! And- thanks for not posting the sticking out of the tongue picture... I'm such a snot!
I'm in the car so I can only post once. It's been fun catching up on your blog. You've been a busy poster!
Last night was fun. Great documentation of it.
Cute primary class.
The Denver snow looks fun. Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment