Last night was our 2nd Girls Night Out. We had a little surprise and Seth came and crashed our Girls Night Out. If you ask him real nice he might tell you the secret happenings of our night! (But you are going to have ask really nice and in a way that he will understand you and good luck understanding all of the words that come out of his mouth.)

Alisa, Michelle, Debra and my Mom trying some of Debra's YUMMY chili!

Janna made us cornbread cakes...they were also really yummy! Aunt Diane and Sandie enjoying the chili as well.

Amy and Seth just hanging out.
Alisa and Jodi just hanging out talking.

I couldn't resist posting some pictures of Seth since he was there.
Seth wanted to help too.

We had chili and made headbands. Alisa, Amy, Janna and Michelle making headbands.

Mom and Aunt Diane at the sewing machines. Alisa did take a turn at the sewing machine as well.
Debra's job was to iron the head bands. Doesn't she look cute with her camo on?
I took on the job of entertaining Seth so Amy could participate in project. (That's why there are so many pictures of Seth, because I had the camera with me while we played.) This doesn't really capture what was happening, but Tigger sings a Christmas song and Seth was dancing along with it. He's got great rhythm.
This is some of the final products...after everyone had taken some home. I think we went a little crazy. But oh well...it was fun. Thanks for a great night everyone! I can't wait for the next one.






5 comments:
It was a great evening! Thanks for letting Seth crash the party. And thanks for entertaining him!!!!
Wow Wendy -- you are speedy at getting thing posted. It was a fun night. Great pics!!
Oh- look at how fun we all are! Great pics and we loved having Seth there too!
Hi there gorgeous! It's great to *find* you here (via amy's blog). I miss you! Love the headbands.
XO, Cecily
We have to plan a girls night out and have the CA girls come up -- we are really missin out! Thanks Seth for sharing the DL on what happened!
Post a Comment