I have to say that I have the BEST Dad in the Whole World! He is SO loving, caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable, funny/witty, crafty, handy, etc. The list could go on and on... My reason for the shout out today is because I had a nice and warm car this morning! Over the weekend he rearranged things in our "big" new garage and made it possible for me to park in there. Are you ready for this...we have TWO 4-wheelers and THREE cars plus a few other things as well all in our new garage! (Pictures to come soon...I keep forgetting to take one but you really do need to see this, it is cool to see how everything fits.) I am LOVING being able to park in the garage! And BIG thank you to my Mom for figuring out how to get me my OWN garage door opener yesterday. I now feel like I am an official garage parker! Thanks Dad, you are AMAZING!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
(My Dad and Seth hanging out on Thanksgiving.)
I LOVE YOU!!!
(My Dad and Seth hanging out on Thanksgiving.)
4 comments:
I'd have to agree - we have the BEST Dad EVER!!! :) WE LOVE YOU DAD!!
It must be so nice to park in the garage... this I've gotta see!
Awwww... that is awesome and so sweet! Your dad really is a miracle worker and I'm grateful that he's willing to share his talents, knowledge, humor & love with us too! I love your dad SO much too!
Dang it, this makes me cry just thinking about it... he is amazing!
How sweet Wendy -- I do agree -- he is all of those things and many more!!! I Love Him!!
Dad is awesome!! I got to see the finished product myself. Quite impressive arranging skills.
Post a Comment