About a week ago my sister, Amy but some of her favorite things on her blog. And since then I have been racking my brain trying to come up with mine. (I am just in one of those moods where nothing in particular is grabbing my attention...but I did come up with a few.)
1. My BLOG!!!! I was a little nervous about joining the blogging world because I thought that nothing in my life was blog worthy. Well, I now have a totally different perspective...everything I do is blog worthy. It has become my journal and I LOVE it!!! I also love the fact that SO many family and friends have blogs...it's a great way to stay connected. So may I say to everyone...BLOG ON!!! :)
2. My Diffuser!!! It makes life SO much easier for me when I am in a hurry to get ready (which is about every day of the work week.) It drys and makes my hair curly/wavy so FAST!!!! I LOVE it!!! I really could go on and on about my diffuser and how much easier it makes my life but I will spare you all the details. In the end I will leave you with some advice...if you have some natural wave/curl to your hair try a diffuser with gel and hairspray. It may take a couple of times to get it looking how you really want it to look but your hair can be trained! :)
3. Pedicures!!! What says being a girl and feeling like a girl more then pedicures with pretty flowers? I just love looking at my toes when I have them painted all pretty with flowers. I LOVE my pedicure place. New Nails in Provo is awesome! They now know me by name, which I think helps to keep me coming back and the girl who does the flowers there is amazing! Pedicures just make me happy and it's an easy way to feel pampered!
4. Music/Concerts!!! I have to say that I LOVE music!!! I can't tell you the number of times music has helped changed my mood. It seriously has gotten me out of the "blah slumps" many times over. What I LOVE so much about music is the fact that the variety to choose from is endless so you basically can find anything to suite your mood. Lately, I am a fan of a little bit of anything and everything with a catchy beat. The beat is what will draw me to a more then anything else. I have too many favorites so if you really want to know you and ask me personally.
1. My BLOG!!!! I was a little nervous about joining the blogging world because I thought that nothing in my life was blog worthy. Well, I now have a totally different perspective...everything I do is blog worthy. It has become my journal and I LOVE it!!! I also love the fact that SO many family and friends have blogs...it's a great way to stay connected. So may I say to everyone...BLOG ON!!! :)
2. My Diffuser!!! It makes life SO much easier for me when I am in a hurry to get ready (which is about every day of the work week.) It drys and makes my hair curly/wavy so FAST!!!! I LOVE it!!! I really could go on and on about my diffuser and how much easier it makes my life but I will spare you all the details. In the end I will leave you with some advice...if you have some natural wave/curl to your hair try a diffuser with gel and hairspray. It may take a couple of times to get it looking how you really want it to look but your hair can be trained! :)
3. Pedicures!!! What says being a girl and feeling like a girl more then pedicures with pretty flowers? I just love looking at my toes when I have them painted all pretty with flowers. I LOVE my pedicure place. New Nails in Provo is awesome! They now know me by name, which I think helps to keep me coming back and the girl who does the flowers there is amazing! Pedicures just make me happy and it's an easy way to feel pampered!
4. Music/Concerts!!! I have to say that I LOVE music!!! I can't tell you the number of times music has helped changed my mood. It seriously has gotten me out of the "blah slumps" many times over. What I LOVE so much about music is the fact that the variety to choose from is endless so you basically can find anything to suite your mood. Lately, I am a fan of a little bit of anything and everything with a catchy beat. The beat is what will draw me to a more then anything else. I have too many favorites so if you really want to know you and ask me personally.
5. Fun Friends and Family!!!! I have to say that over the past couple of days I have had SO much fun talking and goofing off with some of my friends and family. I love the fact that your friends and family will accept you for who you are so you can just TOTALLY be yourself! Family and friends are what makes your life fun, interesting and meaningful! I am SO grateful to have lots of both in my life. But what I love the most lately is being able to act a little silly and have people go along with you and laugh with you. I think laughing is contagious and should be caught by those around you. The point is I am all about enjoying the company of those around me and having a great time and if I can share it with my family and friends even better!!!

3 comments:
Good list Wendyl! I think I could pretty much say "ditto" to your list and not have to post my top 5.
BTW- I love Chili Cheese Fries, don't you?!
I love your list! Well done!! :)
Fun favorites!! I wish I had the slightest big of natural curl or wave in my hair to diffuse. Yours looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment