Happy Thanksgiving! This year we had an awesome Thanksgiving day...it was filled with family, amazing food and fun, so what more could you want? (By the way I will warn you that I did get a little carried away with my posting pictures again.) Mom did an excellent job on the table decorations as you can tell...
Here is Seth playing outside before the dinner started. (I got a little side tracked and forgot to put these in where I wanted them...oh well I figure as long as I got them in!!)
After dinner he convinced his Dad to take him back outside for some more fun. Doesn't he look cute all bundled up?

Back to the decorations...Mom did the flower arrangements and Debra made the Pilgrim's hat for each of us! So cute!
The feast is ready....and it was AMAZING!!!!

The kid's table...they enjoyed being by themselves (and so did the adults.)
Debra, Mom, Dad, Ryan, Alisa, David and Michelle at one of the adults table.
Aunt Diane, Sandie, Dave, Seth, Amy, Jason, Janna and Claire at the other adult table.
David playing with fire and a plastic spoon. I guess you are never too old to have some fun with fire!
Debra and Mom getting the food put away. They look really happy to be helping and putting the food away. :)
Alisa was lucky enough to draw the paper that said "wash dishes" from our job jar. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. And she did it with a smile!! We had to have Ryan drag her away so that someone else could have a chance to help.
After dinner the kids went downstairs to play...looks like they had a lot of fun!!
Seth is trying to figure out exactly how this toy works...
...thank goodness his Dad is around to show him how.
The traditional after dinner activity...the looking of the ads and coordinating the "game plan" for "black Friday."

Brenna was Jesse from Toy Story 2 in the little play or something the kids were doing.
By the end of the day we had a couple of tired boys. Grandpa and Seth just chilling! Aren't they just too cute?!?!?
Ryan and Alisa are just relaxing as we watch the final version of their wedding video. It's SO dang cute, but then again so are they! :)
Janna, Jason and Claire just hanging out.
So after everything was done as far as the food was concerned and the ads, Mom got out some lipsticks that Dad brought home from work. We all had to try on the bright red one just for fun and for a good laugh!
So then of course you have to have a silly picture...kiss, kiss!
I took off some of the red and put on the shiny lip gloss and got a pretty nice color.
Abby got into the action as well.
Alisa after the red lipstick, trying on the lip gloss.

3 comments:
Well documented Wendy!! It was such a fun day! Thanks everyone for the yummy food!!
There's no such thing as too many pictures... you did great! Love them all, but I'm still a little afraid of the hooker lips we had going on. Fun times though...
Great pictures...you fully documented the day.
Good job
Post a Comment