My sister, Amy found this website and I got a little carried away taking quizzes and posting them to my blog. But most of the quizzes I would have to say are pretty close to my personality. Try it...you will like it! :)
| Your Personality Profile |
![]() You are dependable, popular, and observant. Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness. In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do. You are unique, creative, and expressive. You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while. And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming! |
| You Are A Chocolate Ice Cream Girl |
![]() Dramatic. Powerful. Flirty. |
| Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP) |
![]() Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm. Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving. |
| You Are Dr. Pepper |
![]() You're very unique and funky, yet you still have a bit of traditionalism to you. People who like you think they have great taste... and they usually do. Your best soda match: Root Beer Stay away from: 7 Up |
| Your Stress Level is: 23% |
![]() You are slightly prone to stress, but generally you keep it under control. You know how to relax and take things as they come, even when your worlds seems to be falling apart. Occasionally, you do let yourself get stressed out, but you snap out of it pretty quickly. |
| You Are Summer! |
![]() Friendly Flirty Cute Fun |







3 comments:
LOL - a tad bit carried away! :) They do fit you!
WOW!! I've been your sister all your life and I never knew all these unique things about you. A Dr. Pepper, who would of known? Funny quizzes. Maybe I'll have to take a minute in between laundry loads and take the quizzes also.
Ok - this is too addicting! Must stop and work... who am I kidding... Check out my blog
LOL!
Post a Comment