Saturday, September 15, 2007

September Birthdays

Last Sunday we celebrated the September Birthdays in the family. Jodi was the host our the party and did a fabulous job! Here are some random pictures of the activities that went on during the get together. Here is Seth learning how to walk on Aunt Jodi's tramp.

I gave Amy my camera to get some pictures of Seth on the tramp. And her is one of my favorite ones. Thank goodness for the safety netting! It also just makes me laugh to see his little face all smashed up against the netting.

Claire and her Grandma having some bonding time. She was all smiles for the camera and anyone who would talk to her.

The kids swinging in the swing set. My Mom was pushing Talmage and Brenna for a little bit and Brenna tells my Mom, "I need to work on my pumps." So cute!

Mike showing us how it to use the "Rip Stik".

Here are the birthday boys...Ryan with his electric bug zapper. I know that he will have a lot of fun with that present. He will be turning 23 on the 26th...where does the time go?

McKay's birthday was on the 3rd and the got the "Rip Stik" for his bday. He is already a pro! He turned 8, so that means Cub Scouts...here comes McKay! And he will be getting baptized next month!

Here is Tanner sporting his new Yankee hat. It's perfect for him...his favorite team with Provo's colors. What could be better? He turned 11 on the 10th. I tell you I remember when all of the September birthday boys were born! My how time flies! Happy Birthday Boys!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That was a fun party!

I remember when they were all born too... we must be getting old! :)

debra said...

Great documentation! It was a fun party for sure! I think our next combined one will be October... gotta figure out when.

Sandie's Spot said...

Blogging's so much fun... you can find out on what you missed out on. Hopefully I'll be able to participate more now that I'll be closer

Jodi Leishman said...

Those are some cute birthday boys. I'll have to copy some of your rip stik photos. We've yet to get some.
It was a fun party.