This afternoon as I was waking up from an afternoon nap, I heard my Mom say there was some white stuff falling out of the sky and it was BIG flakes coming down. I decided that it was time to get up out of bed and investigate. (I figured it would be a good blog opportunity.) Here is the back deck getting covered in the white stuff.
Here is my car getting covered. I don't mind having this kind of white stuff because it will melt away soon.
It's kind of odd to see the green grass and the leaves on the tree covered in snow because in the winter time everything is dead and barren when in it snows.
See the summer lawn decorations are still out and they were getting covered. I just had to take a picture of it. I know that this is the first of many snowfalls to come but none of them have the feeling of that first snowfall.


5 comments:
I'm so not ready for snow. I want fall!! I feel like I've still been in summer as California was so hot last week.
We left 70 degree weather and flew into 35 degree weather!!! YIKES!
It is pretty... you must admit. (just WAY too early) :)
I still don't know how I feel about it... I know it's out of my control, but I don't love it just yet.
Oh well... great pics though!
Great pics Wendy -- you are a great blogger!!
No SNOW yet! I'm not ready!
Love the new background!
Post a Comment