Last weekend I chilled with some best girls. Candice, Diane and I hung out with Becky at her house for a while. And we had some yummy dessert from Buca di Beppo. We all had a great time just talking and hanging out. I did remember to take a few pictures from the night, so we have Candice, Diane and Becky.
Saturday Candice, Abigail and I decided to check out the Brazilian Festival that was held at the Gateway this year. It was different from other years, a few too many people for the space they had for it. So, we didn't stay very long.
And in this picture Abigail really is trying to pose and smile for the picture. But I still thought it was cute. And then we went to go get some Brazilian food and were a little disappointed in the new place we tried, it was very, very blah for Brazilian food. Honestly, Saturday was kind of a disappointing day...but thank goodness for fun friends who kept it interesting.




5 comments:
Busy weekend! Looks like you had a great time!
Fun! Cute shirt in that last picture! Is it new?!!
Those were a couple of fun nights, we should do it again sometime!
It's a bummer you couldn't find good Brazilian food. Glad you had a good time with friends.
Hey Wendy! I'm sorry the Brazilian Festival wasn't fun :( I had thought about going...I'm glad I didn't try it. I hope everything else is going well for you!
Post a Comment