Sunday, August 31, 2008

My turtle....

Meet Roxie Roberta, isn't she just the cutest thing? So, about a week ago I was thinking about getting a real turtle and as I was looking into getting I decided that it was a really big commitment for me to make. (You know the food and the up keep and stuff. I'd have to find a turtle sitter and that just seemed like too much work.) So, that idea went out the window very quickly. Friday I was at a store with Candice and Abigail and they found this turtle. We decided that she was TOO cute not to buy. And now I do have my own turtle, that will be much easier to take care of.
Posted by Picasa
Then I decided that Maxie and Roxie needed to meet, and I just have a feeling that they are quickly becoming Best Friends Forever -- oh how cute! Oh and I decided that Maxie needed a middle name too. So, here we have Maxie Marie and Roxie Roberta in their first photo shoot together!

4 comments:

Rich and Becky Stout said...

It looks like Maxie and Roberta will be great friends! How cute!

Jodi Leishman said...

I think you made a wise move. Roberta seems to be able to care for herself for a day or two. You're a funny girl.

Amy said...

Roxie and Maxie... so cute together! I'm with you, taking care of a pet is WAY too big of a responsibility!

Ruth Ann said...

We had a turtle once ... remember? Roxie will be much easier to take care of -- and she is way cuter!!