Sunday we celebrated our September birthdays. McKay was our first September birthday. He turned 9 this year...crazy!!!
Next came Tanner and he turned 12, now that is super crazy. They are all growing up SO fast!!
Ryan was our last September birthday. Some fun news about Ryan...he is on the BYU Rugby team and he is going to be a daddy in May!!! Looks like 2009 is going to be a busy year for Ry.

All the younger kids went outside to play but we kept Seth inside with us. I can't believe how big he is getting. And I can't believe that I have forgotten to mention that Seth is going to be a big brother around the 1st of February!! I'm sure that Seth will teach his baby brother lots of fun things and Amy and Dave will have fun chasing the two around. :) (I think those two announcements just made this post a little more interesting, don't you?)

I had to document this...for some reason Seth gets a little scared of Uncle Ryan, so when he started playing and interacting with Ryan I had to take a picture. Aren't they just SO cute?

6 comments:
Happy Birthday September boys! Too bad we didn't get pictures of the Wii game that went on after the party. It was cute. ;)
I'm glad we got a pic of Uncle Ryan and Seth talking. They're gonna be buddies now!
How fun! I know how if feels when you blink and all the babies you know are like 10! I think having a monthly birthday celebration is a good idea!
by the way love the cool new halloween look!
Fun new additions to the Harrison family in 2009.
Thanks for coming to the party.
You got some cute pics ~ it was a fun evening ... Happy Birthday all you boys!!
Hey Wendy -- adorably haunting background girl. Love it! It's so vampirish too!!! Speaking of Vampires . . . Megan just started book 4 -- she's hooked!!!
Post a Comment