While we had visitors from California, we decided to have a Girls Night Out with them here. We had Aunt Della talk about earthquake preparedness, which is helpful since there is a major fault line just above our house. Then the girls wanted to figure out some fun summer time hair styles. So, anyone who wanted to was a model. :) Here's Jodi trying something fun with Brenna's hair.

Here Debra is trying to figure out some kind of cork screw braid with my hair. Look at all the fun colors in my hair...I LOVE it!!!!
So, we talked about earthquakes, hair, and then Mom and Aunt Diane made some yummy lemon curd thing that they had in Arizona visiting Uncle Don and Aunt Carol. I did steal one picture from Donna for this post...I thought this was a cute picture of Amy and I. It was fun to have a girls activity with our visitors. Oh and then we found out that we are all getting "star fish" earrings from Grandma. Aunt Della has story to go along with that, when I get them I will post and tell you about the story. Thanks for coming everyone, we will definitely have to do it again!!!


4 comments:
Fun night! I'm glad I made it back in time for most of it.
I think that a combined UT & CA GNO should be an annual event!!
It was a lot of fun! We definitely need to do it again... with even more CA family! :)
We had a fun night. Too bad I had to skip out early, but it was fun to be together with everyone.
looks like you had fun with your family. Love your hair!
Post a Comment