Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July Birthday Party

Sunday we got together to celebrate the birthdays in the family for July. Dave, Seth and Sydney all have birthdays this month. Jodi's family came for dinner but then had to leave so here is Seth getting ready to open their present. He really was in a good mood, I promise.

The boys were downstairs looking at all the hiking sticks and as they have grown a ton, it was time to get new ones. So, I went to take a picture of Talmage and this what I got. He cracks me up.

Here is the birthday girl, Sydney excited to open her presents. Happy Birthday on the 28th, Syd!

Here are the two birthday boys, Seth and Dave checking out what grandma and grandpa gave Seth for his birthday.

Brenna had a little bribe and if she followed through she was allowed to take her mom's camera and take some pictures. So, you know I took a picture of me taking her picture, just for fun.

Seth recently got a Build-A-Bear, so for his birthday I got him this fun bday outfit. It came with a real noise maker. I had to document his accomplishment of figuring out how to make it work.
We had more people there, I just didn't get a whole lot of pictures. Thanks for coming everyone and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our July bdays!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You got some good pics. I love the one of Seth with that noise maker. He was so proud of himself.
Happy Birthday everyone!!!

Holly said...

Hey Wendy! How are you? It's been forever since I've seen you, i hope all is well! It looks like you've been having lots of fun this summer! Keep in touch.

Holly said...

Oh, by the way, my blog is www.burgemeisterbusiness.blogspot.com :)

Ruth Ann said...

You got many 'better' pics than I did ... I may have to "BORROW" some. You're a great blogger!!