This week is "Vampire week!" The 4th book in the Twilight series comes out this week, at 12:01am August 2nd! In preparation for the event Amy and I went and got Vampire toes. These are mine and Amy's are black with red flowers. They are SO cute!!! There will be more pictures of Vampire week to come as we are going down to St George for the weekend to have a girls weekend and read the book in peace! I'm SO excited and can't wait to read the last book!

(It's just a girl thing to put pictures of our pretty toes on our blogs.)

5 comments:
Love the black... I'm jealous! I've only had black fingers not toes.... I still have my nail poilish...hum????
Woohoo for Vampire week!
Everyone should have vampire toes!! Love it! Can't wait for this weekend!!!
haha....i LOVE it!! wish i could join you girls in St. George! Love love love the toes!
Okay -- they look so cool!!! Can't wait to hear about your weekend of READING!
I noticed your toes ... but forgot to mention them... very classy!!! I figure you will be the first to blog the week-end ... we'll see if I'm right!!
Post a Comment