Sunday, June 29, 2008

A little family fun

Today we had some family from California come up and so it was a good opportunity to have the rest of the family over for a little summer fun. Seth and I were just hanging out on the swing so I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures of us.

And other one, he cracks me and he's SO cute!

Then my Dad decided to walk the kids over to the neighbors pond to see the fishes. Jodi and Seth checking out the fishes.

The boys out by the pond, just chilling.

Debra and Grandma catching up a little.

I decided to snap a few pictures randomly of everyone just hanging out in the family room.

The only person who actually paid attention that I was taking a picture was Donna. Thanks for smiling! It was fun to see some of the family that I haven't seen for a year. It will be a fun and I'm sure a little crazy week while they are here but we will LOVE it!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

A fun Sunday dinner. I'm glad the CA family will be here all week, so we can see more of them! ;)

Rich and Becky Stout said...

It must be so nice to see family! Enjoy it!

Jodi Leishman said...

Cute pictures. Thanks for having us over it was a great BBQ and a lot of fun. Love summer activities.

Donna Schauers said...

Wendy, thanks for helping so much with the family gatherings this week. So fun to be in Utah with you guys. You are a great Hostess!

Ruth Ann said...

The family party at my house - and I was gone ... thanks Wendy for being a great hostess!!