For the 4th I went to Mike & Jodi's annual BBQ. It was fun to hang out with the family and just chill. Here is Debra and I just chilling before she ran off to the Stadium of Fire.
I couldn't resist this picture of Brenna, I thought her pose was just too cute, plus she looked way festive!

Tanner, McKay and Jason just hanging out.

No 4th of July would be complete without doing at least one Diet Coke and Mentos explosion. Here is Mike getting everything all set up. This year it was easier thanks to the Geyser Tube. The first one turned out really well.

Just a random shot of the crowd at Mike and Jodi's.

I thought Madison looked SO cute all festive and ready for the Stadium of Fire.

I grabbed a picture of Aunt Della, Jodi and Grandma. It was SO much fun having some family from California up here this year.

Bailey and Claire hanging out, they are great friends.

I had to post this cute picture of our hosts. Thanks Mike and Jodi for hosting such a fun party!!!

Talmage kept cracking me up, every time I went to take his picture this is what I got. Silly boy!
I suppose a post from an event would not be complete without at least one self-portrait. :)
We were SO excited that Megan decided to ditch out on the EFY dance and come and hang with us! We also enjoyed the extra time with Megan, as she stayed a little longer.





4 comments:
Thanks for documenting the day! Looks like everyone had a GREAT time!! Your braid looks darling! And I love the pic of the Mentos explosion... I don't think I've ever witnessed one of those... can you believe that?!?!
Great post. Your hair was adorable. Thanks for coming and hanging out with me. :)
That looks like so much fun! How did they like Stadium of Fire?
Great pics Wendy ... you caught the activity ... I LOVE Talmage's 'tilted' pose.
Post a Comment