Sunday, March 22, 2009

A weekend of BYU Rugby...

Ryan had Rugby games Friday and Saturday afternoon. It's always fun to go watch this crazy fun sport. Here are a few random pictures from the games. Friday night BYU played UVU and Saturday they played BSU. They killed both teams!!!

Here is a picture of the final score Friday night. So, it may look like it was a close game but in reality...SO not true. The final score was actually 108-12. Yep, it was a slaughter!

Saturday we had more family at the game. I had to take some pictures of Seth and Grandma. He sat really still for a little bit while he was trying to figure out what was going on. I loved his little thoughtful look. And then I thought it was a cute picture of McKay and Seth going for a little walk.

I had to have one self-portrait. I think it's way cute of Alisa and I, if I do say so myself. And when I downloaded it I started laughing at the reflections in our sunglasses. :) It was another win for the Cougars and the weather was PERFECT! Can't wait to watch some more BYU Rugby this weekend!!! Go Cougars!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Darling picture of you two!
I had a good time at the game. Too bad the season is wrapping up. I wish it was a warmer weather sport. ;) Saturday was perfect!

Sandie's Spot said...

Glad you had perfect weather to watch the game in... don't know what happened to it...hum??

Go Ryan!